Any one using Pioneer 2400NE

Participant count
  • Participant list

Mikey T

CarAudio.com Recruit
Was going to go with the 80prs but decided on the touch screen for my daughters car since that would better suited her. She wouldn't understand all that one offers so I do have to sacrifice some audiophile stuff. But anyway, does it have good audio adjustments and setting abilities-thats more my thing cause I want to have the ability to tune it and make some setting choices for her depending on what type of music she's listening to. Also since she's an Apple user, how is the phone integration, pretty user friendly with voice text and calling in the hands free mode? I know it's only 4 volts out and my amp is capable of 6, but.does it give a.good clean and strong signal; I'm not going to be using a DSP.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.