DSP for sub?

Participant count
  • Participant list
To equalize the sub signal from an RCA input is a DSP the best/only option?

I have a Silverado with the Bose system. The bass was terribly attenuated so I used a PAC AmpPRO AP4-GM61 to get a better signal sent to my Fi Audio 12.

I now get 30 Hz and below but these frequencies are out of balance with the higher bass frequencies. Any recommendations for correction? 

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Easy fix, If your DSP has a single mono output, split it with a Y and run both to the sub. In my experience, even though the sub amp has two...
Upgraded speakers in my 2023 EX X-line with the 4 speaker stereo, but it definitely needs an amp. The volume of this system is terribly low. My...
I have been fairly lucky that my hearing is still really pretty decent compared to most around me that I still usually tune by ear. Ive been doing...
Yep, that will mark the third iteration of teh X series. i figured that was in the loop as they have been running out of stock on the last...
Thanks for the input. Much appreciated. The dsp is an afterthought. I haven't installed anything yet but I put a budget system together. I already...

About this thread

tank313

tank313
Los Angeles, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Jeffdachef