Rockford Fosgate 3six

Participant count
  • Participants list

proatv13

BASS BOOM BOTTOM
Whats up fellas, so I bought a 3sixty.3 quite a while ago and finally got around to wiring everything up on the new system. Everything is hooked up now except The speaker wires.  What I noticed right away is when I turn on the blue lights on the remote control for the 360 turn on for a few seconds then turn off and do not turn back on at all. The light on top of the 360 itself stays lit the whole time  time but as far as the remote control everything is off on it. I don’t know if it’s making sound yet or not because speakers are Not plugged in. What I’m wondering is if I possibly get a piece of **** Straight out the box for 650. Ok the second reason for this post Is I want to know Why there is 2 RF llink ports.  Do they both do something different? Can you look up to remotes? I have put some pretty hardcore Time into this install and a lot of time in the remote location Itself. I think for one of the style Chevys it is the coolest install I’ve seen this far.I think for one of the style Chevys it is the coolest install I’ve seen this far. ( yes I know I have red wire being used as a ground. It’s all I had left and didn’t want to blow another dollar on the wire after doing all 0ga!  From the battery to the capacitor is 0 ga And from the capacitor to distributing block is zero as well. From there I was going to run 0ga  to the amp but they only take 4ga  anyways so I figured it shouldn’t make a difference it is only maybe 20 inches anyway. I have the studio 0bto 4 ga But even with the offset Reducers they are so close  

98CAB8F2-B565-4844-A87A-E5BF826DF095.jpeg

6BA65B0B-89BA-4DA7-8C26-A97822746D9A.jpeg

B4995D82-12AF-4286-8377-99683D49DF83.jpeg

451060D7-011B-4F54-9DCC-6B479A82AC67.jpeg

E429A108-F7B9-4F2E-AA03-E732228943CA.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
The remote must be connected to the top port. I don;t recall what the bottom port is for, but it will not allow the remote to work. I had mine hooked up to the bottom port and had to take it to the shop looking like a dumb ass. They just moved it. 

The PC software used to control this 3.sixty is wicked awesome. I love the flexibility and simple things like delay on/off signals to stop audio pops. It also has an invert switch at each speaker so you cna optimize polarity without doing it the old fashion way which is to swap the speaker wires at the amp. 

So the guys from Fosgate said that the bottom Rlink port was for future options that just never were made. I messed around with mine a little bit more and can’t figure it out and I got no remote power coming out and the light on top of the thing stays red but put it back out of the truck put it on the workbench plugged into a battery to make sure I had good power if you don’t plug in any of the remote wires Then the emblem on top flashes white like two times and then turns off and is soon as you plug in the remote power it starts blinking red and blue and doesn’t stop or it stays solid red. I called customer support today and they said that there’s something wrong with it and I could send it in for like 260 bucks and get a replacement. ***** because I’ve never even used the damn thing here in the chicken **** on  then the emblem on top flashes white like two times and then turns off and is soon as you plug in the remote power it starts blinking red and blue and doesn’t stop or it stays solid red. I called customer support today and they said that there’s something wrong with it and I could send it in for like 260 bucks and get a replacement. ***** because I’ve never even used the damn thing yet  end it took a **** on me. So now I am 650+ in the hole and stuck deciding if I want to spend the 250 and get another one and hope it’s good or cut my losses and either not get a new one at all or go with a different brand. I’m also curious if I use the high-level inputs  if that will make a difference or not. Because I guess it turns on the amps when it gets signal from the radio or some **** so you don’t have to hook the remote wire to it? I don’t quite recall now. Either way it f*****g ***** I’ve been working on this thing for over a year and dumped a grip of money into it for something like this to just not even work out the box is frustrating I also found out Last night that my brand new  massive audio and nx4 is **** right out the box to! So far I know the first channel doesnt work And the second channel is soon as you plug in just the negative wire for your speaker the f*****g thing turns on doesn’t make a difference with the power side of the wire In or not it sound the same.   I haven’t checked the rear channels on it yet because I didn’t have enough of those little adapters to bypass the 360 but the amp also has alternator hum So loud it’s ridiculous.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.