3.5K amps

Participant count
  • Participant list

Keith1069

CarAudio.com Newbie
I have 2 DD3512i subwoofers with an RMS of 1200W and a peak of 4800W. I' looking for a 3500.1 amp to run them. My car can support up to 4K. I've been looking at the DD M3c, but my cost for that amp is $800. I would like something a little less expensive but I know you get what you pay for. Somewhere around the $500 range would be nice. Are the 2019 Hifonics super amps any good. I have heard that the Goliath 5000.1 yields about 3700w rms, but they are Chinese boards. I would prefer a Korean board. I do not want skar or audiopipe. I have a bad customer service experience with skar and audiopipe just can't seem to handle the abuse. I've seen 3 of them fail this year. Note that 1 of them had crap for electrical. Any suggestions?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.