Building a new system and it's been a while...

Participant count
  • Participant list

Mojo313

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hello all. I'm building a new system for my 2005 Silverado 1500 with a short cab. Just looking for some input. I've bought a new Pioneer AVH head unit. Also bought Kappa 62ix 6.5"s (75 RMS, 2.5 ohm impedance) for the doors and Pioneer TS-A462F 4"x6"s (30 RMS) for the rear pillars. Finally, I bought a TS-SWX2002 (150 RMS, 4 ohm stable) 8" Pioneer sub w/ enclosure. Reviews seemed good, price was right, and I'm not really looking to rattle windows anymore. So this leaves an amp. I was looking on Crutchfield (my go-to back in the mid-90s) and they have this little Infinity Primus 6004 amp. It says 60x4 at 4 ohms but also that its bridgable. What I want to do is use two channels to run the door speaks and bridge the other two to run my sub. Good idea? Bad idea? Suggestions?

smh. for the love of kicker.
Dem' Kicker boys just wont quit... 

fXEhhjn.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.