Laoboi

Advice!! Kenwood 6904S

I recently upgraded the sound system in my car and I'm not getting the sound I want. I thought the sound would be louder and richer. Not sure if I need to upgrade my speakers or add another subwoofer.. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  Are my speakers under powered?  I have the following in my car:

Kenwood Excelon 6904S

Kenwood KFC-1795PS - Front

INFINITY KAPPA 693.11i 6 x 9"  - Rear

JL Audio ACS110LG-TW1

Thanks

first off you didnt even list the amp you are using for the front speakers. If its off head unit power, GET an actual amp with 100rms x 4 channels minimum 

second... you spent too much money on the rears speakers. and cheaped out on the front. You should be spending 0 dollars on the rear and put all the money towards the front speakers for a properly done setup. Rears do nothing other than fk up your sound stage and pull the sound to the rear rather than a live performance right on your car dash the way music is supposed to be heard in a car. 

You also spent a lot of money on a weak sub setup that wont get you any results. Space makes bass if you cant give up space, you arent getting any bass.

09 Sienna Subs : Four Team Ascendant 18s......Sub amp: Two Taramps 15k

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS......Mids/Highs two pioneer gm 8604 bridged, one at 4 ohms bridged one at 2 ohms bridged, one ppi 600.2 for tweets.

Front stage: Two PWX 10s per door midbass only....... PRV 6MR500 midrange....... Massive CT 2 german tweeters.

320 amp Singer alt....... 1 group 34 under the hood 6 group31 agms in the back 560 amp hours total.

also have the sub far away from you, firing towards a rear wall in the trunk or cargo area or boot whatever etc..   If its a truck, GG you not gonna get jack sh*t from a sealed box both SQ and loudness wise.

09 Sienna Subs : Four Team Ascendant 18s......Sub amp: Two Taramps 15k

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS......Mids/Highs two pioneer gm 8604 bridged, one at 4 ohms bridged one at 2 ohms bridged, one ppi 600.2 for tweets.

Front stage: Two PWX 10s per door midbass only....... PRV 6MR500 midrange....... Massive CT 2 german tweeters.

320 amp Singer alt....... 1 group 34 under the hood 6 group31 agms in the back 560 amp hours total.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now