Amp suggestions

Participant count
  • Participants list
I honestly hadn't heard of Taramps till now. However...I'm not that convinced. Who's got any durable information and experience on them? I doubt an amp that says it can put out 400 watts RMS into 2 channels at 2 ohms and costs only $130 on ebay can be that legit...

Here we go.

I didn't link you to ebay. I linked you to a legit Taramps dealer on Amazon. They are $280 not $130. They do rated power. I don't just suggest **** for my health. I've had 10 Taramps amps so I do have experience on them :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Several people have them on here and love them. Go to youtube and look at the dyno tests people have done on them. They perform up to what they say they will do. As pop said he has had 10 of them with no issues. I am looking at a 4 channel here soon as well from them. Brazil is making some nice amps right now and with the price being right compared to performance you can't go wrong with them. EVERY AMP company has issues or have had amps blow up. They are becoming very popular here in the US and now in other countries as well.

I have had two of the TS 800x4s. Fantastic tiny little amps. They do high voltage protect at 15.3 volts and come back on at 15.2.  Every cold morning my voltage would be 15.3 and had to wait for it to drop to 15.2 for them to turn on. Did this every cold day when I DD that car and never had an issue with the amps.

800x4.jpg

999.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.