upward firing sub box help

• Thread starter Starkillers2019
  • Start date
  • Replies 13
  • Views 1K
S

Starkillers2019

should i face the ports     forward    or to the trunk        subs are both facing up      also 3  ports on one  side  with plexiglass windows.    otherside  is completely  bare carpet.       i  could also go  subs forward or back    plexi and ports up. looks kinda crappy this way though..        box is a real tight fit side to side.    and moving it just *****  lmao

should i face the ports     forward    or to the trunk        subs are both facing up      also 3  ports on one  side  with plexiglass windows.    otherside  is completely  bare carpet.       i  could also go  subs forward or back    plexi and ports up. looks kinda crappy this way though..        box is a real tight fit side to side.    and moving it just *****  lmao
Wow... sounds like you went ported.

T3pvIR.jpg

Something like this maybe?

Glad you decided to listen somewhat, what vehicle do you have it in?

Yeah that other one lol. I remember sealed arguments something about batteries etc. Had questions but seemed to already know The answers if I remember right. 

Gonna try to power them decent iirc.

Yeah that other one lol. I remember sealed arguments something about batteries etc. Had questions but seemed to already know The answers if I remember right. 
If he has 3 4" ports on that thing... idk.

With any real power applied that enclosure is going to limit output I'd think, but what do I know? Maybe Op shoulda asked for specifics?.. oh thats right I think he got a few pointers about area iirc.

Probably be another thread soon asking why the thing either dont dig or put-out as well as expected. 

install complete.  well nothings 100% mounted  just loose  laying around still....not sure if ports should face foward or back yet.   not to bad   thanks for the no help at all.   for u 🖕🏻   thank you emoji          

Last edited:
brooo you shoulda went sealed. the manufacturer said you can use them in sealed ROFLMAO
i can always plug the ports up if needed.     ( ROFFYWorG)     try to figure this one out   it isnt to nice  but  just for you..    it does involve ROF  though

When I see a box like that, I always wonder what the tuning frequency is.... :fro:

As long as you are happy with its performance is all that matters I say!...winning!!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.