wolfram 15%OFF tax15 code. I ordered AG12"

This is a def good deal and if someone were to by more than 1 amp. I bought both of mine with 10% off. So this here is even a slightly better deal.

My newly reworked amp rack is done.

002.jpg

Idk if you realize Gramps... a dual 1 ain't an option according to the website unless you got better info than me?

I think he's messing with you...  :eyebrow:
no they only d2 and 4 i know that.. i just meant in general i couldn't do 1 ohm any way...   hey heres a box i designed for guy for 2 of those $19 walmart 12's.. he just made it 1st box don't look great but it'll work sounds good he says he has ap 1500 at 2 ohm

shttps://subbox.pro/en/design/?bt=2&bw=838.2&bh=368.3&bv=99.1&mt=19&fp=1&sq=2&ss=12&cd=285&md=160&sv=3.4&so=-50.8&sd=38.1&sb=24&sn=stacy&pt=4&pq=1&rf=35&pd=182.45&pw=2&pa=251.63&pp=0

That box desperately needs bracing other than that it doesn't look that bad although it is a bit small. I'm running the 10s in 4.2cf and they love it. 
the blaupunkts? good i was afraid that one was to big for those weak as things lol.. but i figured they were light weight subs didn't need much bracing.. i told him he double baffle but like i said 1st box.. tried to make it as simple as i could..

stacybox4.jpg

So you are going to replace your 750 rms 12" with a 1250 rms 12" and run it on your same amp and expect to be louder?

Keep the 750 and buy a Taramps MD3000 for $200.   

Will actually be louder.

Damn must be a slow azz boat. Hope they don't pull a Boland. Doubt it seems like they're doing good for a new small co.
Wrong. They're doing better than good. Keep selling out of amps and keep ordering more. I don't know why ordering more isn't done to begin with since they keep selling out. Could be part shortage from supplier, across the seas boat limiting things, etc. As long as people buy, and selling out, then the company is doing good. I had to wait about 1.5 months for my 4 ch amp to arrive. Time passed by fairly quickly.

About the only issue is really waiting if/when pre sales happen. Just like the 7500 amp coming in July which also is a pre order sale.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.