RzR build

Participant count
  • Participant list

The Wren

CarAudio.com Newbie
Ok guys, new here and need help.  I am wanting to build some boxes for my rzr to put 8s in.  The issue I have is space obviously.  No matter how much I configure it I cant come up with enough air space.  The speakers I have selected call for .353 cubic ft (10L) of airspace per speaker with a fully enclosed filled box. Im coming up with only .222  cubic ft (6.28L) of airspace.  They are going overhead on the rzr in four quandrants, with each quadrant holding two speakers.  Each quadrant is roughly 25.5 inches long x 8.5 inches wide x no more than 4 inches deep.

Thoughts?

Also,   Im wanting to do fiberglass, plastic or metal of some sort since it needs to be water proof.  What do you recommend?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.