JVC Head unit flashes with the music

Participant count
  • Participants list

Stumann666

CarAudio.com Newbie
I just bought a new head unit, a JVD KD-T700BT.  The display flashes with the music and I can't figure out how to stop it.   I even downloaded the more complete manual for JVC, but I can't find the info I'm looking for.  I want it to be a steady light.   What am I missing?

I figured it out. Press the menu button repeatedly during playback (short presses, we don't want to go into the menu) this will cycle through all the display modes, showing title/ artist/time remaining/ etc.. Once you get through all the options it will enable/disable the pulse and cycle through the same options again. Just pick your favorite. Done.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Yes, the power wires' colors don't match from the dash to the new harness. However, I tested them and the wire I'm treating as the constant 12v is...
Ok thanks I removed the wires from the back of the unit
Hi, if no one here is able to help you figure it out, try over at diyaudio in the car audio section, it is a more technical forum. This is one of...
Usually when you shop for a replacement harness for your model, you will find the pictures may show you in what pins your wires go to.

About this thread

Stumann666

CarAudio.com Newbie
Stumann666
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Tailoreddj