Q bomb box

This might not be the right place to post but I was wanting to know if there's any advantage with the Qbomb box over any other ported box 
Is this a comparison between prefabs?.. Qbomb has many different enclosures so it might be smart to link what you're specifically asking about. Driver, power, vehicle configuration and listening habits might help as well...  :suicide:

IMO any prefab can be improved upon with a custom designed enclosure btw

Pretty much just wanting to know if one prefab is better then another right now I have 2 15 inch skar audio I can remember the model right off hand I think ivx? Just looking for a ported box but I'll be going back to JL15w3s soon in the same box one of my JLs died a brutal death to my slash 1000 amp when the plastic broke off the back of one and cut the speaker wire 

Skar Ivx series?

Someone's gotta say it...

@Popwarhomie speaks the truth 

2972CA7F-392C-493C-9020-747CAD473597.png

I used to have 2 15w3s also when they 1st came out. I'll have to upload a pic later.

If you're expecting one prefab box to sound better than the other think again. No matter what a good well designed one will always win. Otherwise your just waiting your time.

Yeah I'm really not Impressed with skar at all definitely going back to JL as soon as I can afford it sound quality is so much better and when I was running just the one it still hit twice as hard as the 2 skars

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.