Alpine Type X Subwoofer

ThxOne
Premium Member

The Boss
So how did I miss these and why didn't anyone suggest these to me??? This 10" subwoofer is one bad ass subwoofer!!! Does ANYONE have any first hand experience with this sub and if so... would you use it over a Dayton Ultimax? 10" for 10"

g500XW10D4-F.jpg

for SQ, daytons overwhelmingly win anything sundown offers sorry to say. Or rather it sounds amazing with ease and minimal effort in the enclosure design. sundowns dont sound bad but daytons sound that much better with less distortion and much more accurate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't be much help and can't afford something that rich. They're pretty subs tho and if anything like Alpine's QC, with a tightly sealed trunk they'd probably blow the stucco off a nearby building and leave you deaf and dead inside your cabin. 

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.