new rockville sub $259

Overpriced pile of ****. A 3 inch coil that handles 4kw and the whole moving mass only weighs 240g? I believe that when me **** turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbert.

More like 1kw before they slinky like the entire batch of K9's and Rockville's response was something like this:

58278198.jpg

yeah looks like it's same coil as they k9.. doesn't show that it's any bigger, maybe it has bigger spider idk.. i just think if they wanta sell it it needs to be $199

Overpriced pile of ****. A 3 inch coil that handles 4kw and the whole moving mass only weighs 240g? I believe that when me **** turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbert.

More like 1kw before they slinky like the entire batch of K9's and Rockville's response was something like this:

lol...I think I pissed off his little buddy the other day...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.