Best 8" Sound quality sub

Participant count
  • Participant list

it'lldo

Looking for an 8 inch shallow mount 4 ohm that will handle 500 watts each. Want three subs under the rear seat of a Ford F150. 

I have three Alpine PDX-V9 amps running a three way front stage and center channel. All front stage are Hertz Mille. The subs I used in my last install were Hertz HX300D which are a 12" dual voice coil subs that can handle 600 watts continuous and 1200 peak. I plan on selling the Hx300D's and buying the 8" subs with 500 watts @ 4 ohm.

20161006_163126.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Had a set of Ecplise 6x9's back in the day in my '99 Grand Cherokee. The SE8495s iirc those were so sweet sounding. Wish I hadn't sold the GC with...
That's subjective. Personally, I find the hot/shrill sound produced by the comb filtering to be unbearable, so I wouldn't even listen to the...
Yes. That is another factor I like about Polk Audio speakers. They can dig a bit deeper than the majority of components within the same price...
Avoid jvc 480bhs hard to see the display in the daytime even with the brightness all the way up also not as easy getting to the audio menu like...

About this thread

it'lldo

it'lldo
Ozark Alabama
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
denim