Car Audio Fails picture thread

Participant count
  • Participants list

MattinMO

Senior VIP Member
Post car audio related fails here. Just was on eBay looking for something and saw this...

B1A451C7-7B6B-4A6E-90AB-359F24B2D118.png

B0CB7865-660E-47F9-95BA-822D31B53578.png

Are you bored? Rubbing off Boomingrandpa  huh? Creating new threads on a daily basis.

Btw...this topic can be found with a google search and Youtube. Has plenty to offer.

All their biuilds are absolutely f*****g retarded I’m all for some Frankenwoofers but a plastic basket and f*****g half inch spacers is just retarded

Last edited by a moderator:
ABS and heat will go well together....absolutely retarded. In the comments on their IG post, this fool is claiming the basket alone costs $160 in ABS plastic to 3D print. 

I'm about to nerd out for a second to show how much of an ******* this dude is. I've been 3D printing for a few years now and go through about a spool of filament every week, so I buy a lot. The going rate for filament is roughly 35 cents per printed cubic inch for a quality ABS filament (if you buy bulk 5kg spools it's even less). This basket is about 10" x 10" x 6" but mostly hollow spaces. With the amount he claims went into just the ABS, he could nearly print a solid 8" x 8" block (clearly less material in this basket). They're talking about "putting these into production", so I feel like they already trying to pump up the price because it's some retarded, new sub they came up with. 

I swear that lately, people on FB marketplace are trying to get more than retail $$$ for their audio equipment. Came across this today....you can get two 8-month-old P3's in a "custom" enclosure for the low low price of $625. Too bad you can get those brand new for $200 a pop.... Not sure on the specs of the enclosure but whoever covered it used a **** ton of staples on the vinyl, looks like crap.

image.png

image.png

image.png

lmao, I just got one of those emails from Wal-Mart that said something like "Shop More of the Stuff You Love!". It had a picture of a Sundown Audio Sub with a $15 price tag in the body of the email and I thought "wtf? how can they be selling for that cheap?!?!". I click the link and here is what they are selling...

image.png

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.