Kenwood DNX6960 DC offset error

Participant count
  • Participants list

tundrawolf

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hi, I was given a Kenwood DNX6960 and no matter what I try it gives me a DC offset error. I have watched all the videos, resetting it does not work (Using the little button you have to hit with a pen) and I even tried hitting the menu button and holding down eject and reset, then the menu button and att plus reset and holding it trying to get it to boot into diagnostic mode but it keeps saying DC offset error. Is there a way to et it into the diagnostic/reset menu and bypass the DC offset error? The rear right speaker pops just before the colored lights come on, so does that mean maybe a capacitor is bad on the audio board? How would I get passed the DC offset error and use this HU?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.