2019 Silverado Underseat Enclosure Design Help

Participant count
  • Participants list

AUTOEXOTICALLC

Looking for some help with designing an enclosure for  4 8" Skar Audio VVX -

https://www.amazon.com/Skar-Audio-VVX-8v3-D2-Subwoofer/dp/B016IH8ULY/ref=sr_1_10?crid=1RCFFW3LU95R3&keywords=skar+8+subwoofer&qid=1552876026&s=gateway&sprefix=skar+8"+sub%2Caps%2C144&sr=8-10

Ill pay someone that can design a nice ported enclosure for me, im not very good with that part of the build, but will be building the enclosure myself. This will be for under seats of a 2019 Silverado Crew Cab. 

Please let me know in response here and will send dimensions we have to work with and send money via paypal. 

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.