Tidal App

C-LocJiggleNuts

CarAudio.com Recruit
Apologies if this post is a duplicate but have any of you used this new app? Supposedly you're able to transfer all of your music through a sister company into this Tidal app and stream it all in lossless format? If this is true this is total gamechanger. Jay-Z I guess is part owner in the company too. Curious if anyone has any experience with this app before I hand Jay-Z my 36.00 for an annual membership.

Apologies if this post is a duplicate but have any of you used this new app? Supposedly you're able to transfer all of your music through a sister company into this Tidal app and stream it all in lossless format? If this is true this is total gamechanger. Jay-Z I guess is part owner in the company too. Curious if anyone has any experience with this app before I hand Jay-Z my 36.00 for an annual membership.
ive never used it, but from what ive read the sister company transfers is just playlists from other similar streaming services. but you are supposed to be able to download anything on there at hi bitrate

$36?!? f**k that, go download the lossless music and stream it via a free lossless player. 

It would have to be really good for it to be worth it for $36 + the cost of the base streaming service. Convenience is worth money to me now that I've moved up in my career

Yeah correction on the price. More like 24.99 per month for the “master” quality as they call it. I tried a free demo of it and it constantly stalls and restarts the songs unless you’re on WiFi. 👎🏼 From me. I’ll stick to iTunes and burn to lossless format. 

Yeah correction on the price. More like 24.99 per month for the “master” quality as they call it. I tried a free demo of it and it constantly stalls and restarts the songs unless you’re on WiFi. 👎🏼 From me. I’ll stick to iTunes and burn to lossless format. 
Sounds like a free app until its fixed to me. Always some idiot who will pay for a beta disguised as a final product, though

If you're patient and update your headunit and phone to support it, AptX will hopefully be standard for everything in a year or two

When it comes to Tidal, if you want to save money with it, here I would like to share a tip with you. You could use the tool Tidal Converter for Windows to convert Tidal music files, and then you don't need Tidal subscription. But the music can only be used by yourself.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.