Anyone in the Washington State area? Need help with DSP tuning.

Participant count
  • Participants list
Beer is obviously on tap plus cash for time. Inquire within. I need to meet more car audio folk in this northwest tundra. 

This is a whole playlist on DSP tuning, if you list particular dsp models it would help. I have hands on experience with Rockford 360.3, arc audio ps8, dayton dsp, rockford dsr1, and soundstream harmony so just hit me up if you have specifics otherwise they all work the same.  Just some have a better EQ than others.

Of all you just listed I have....none. I have the Zapco Z8 iv ii. I more just want someone to do it for me. It’s installed but I’m waiting for my Arc x2 1200.6 to arrive (Monday) so I can finish the active 2 way install. I don’t want to want to screw up those awesome little ct2ii’s with bad tuning. I watched all of the Kyle Ragsdale videos but for the most part I get it I just want a pro to dial it all in so I can enjoy it worry free. 

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.