2019 traverse speaker sizes?

Participant count
  • Participants list

jjohnston
10+ year member

I have a 2019 traverse.  I want to replace the speakers, and use an alpine unit to eq it.  I'm curious what size and kind of speakers are in this thing.

Crutchfield shows 2.75 in dash, 6x9 in front doors, and 6.5 in rear doors...  But nobody seems toake 2.75 speakers, and I'm not sure if it's simply part of a 3way 6x9 speaker??

Lol wow, how didn't I think of that lol

Does anyone know where I can find I structions on how to remove the dash speakers?  It's a 2019 traverse.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

The sound deadening is going to be more about preventing vibration from metal surfaces and adding unwanted noise. Does it have the JBL system...
The ZVX 8 doesn’t do well sealed. 1.25 cubes ported 35-38 HZ is what it will like. Very inefficient 8 and wasn’t very impressive to me, even in a...
problem was the LOC burnt out when I had touched cables. got a new LOC and now all is working. have to get the gain right, lights flickering with...
I ordered the car with the upgraded B&O audio system....turn's out Ford bought the name but they didn't buy the quality. The system ****** to me...

About this thread

jjohnston

10+ year member
jjohnston
Minneapolis, MN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from