Which speakers should I go with?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Cassidy

CarAudio.com Newbie
I am putting a better audio set up in my plumbing van.  It is a 2001 Ford Econoline.  So I will only have speakers in the front in my cab area.  There is a divider directly behind the front seats dividing the cab from the back cargo area.  Currently there is only 6x8 stock door speakers in now.  I will be running a Kenwood double din deck with an Infinity kappa Four amplifier. It is 4 channel x 125 watt RMS.  

These are the 2 speakers I have narrowed it down to in my price range that I have researched and they have great reviews.  1). 

Focal Integration ISS 130

5-1/4" component speaker system

2). 

Alpine S-S65C

S-Series 6-1/2" component speaker system

the focals will fit in my door and I will mount the tweeters someplace..  The Alpines I would get two 6.5" speakers boxes from crutchfield and mount them onto the cab divider directly above the front seats as they won't fit into the doors.  What are your thoughts? I am a novice with audio system design, but an very handy and am capable of doing anything needed with some direction and insight from those in the know.   I even considered installing both but figured it would be Over kill lol.  I don't care about bass, only quality of sound and fidelity.  Which set up do you think would sound better? Any advice on staging speakers In a cab of a plumbing van?   Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo momma needs to be closed down cause errybody using that ho. ***** ass with the day old thread.
Ok, well looks like there is someone on here.  A little ***** ass p**y who like to run his mouth while hiding behind his keyboard 😂.  But never having to balls to run his mouth in front if an actual person, because it would get broken.  Another keyboard tough guy 😂 .  Your such a little p**y.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.