• Thread starter Starkillers2019
  • Start date
  • Replies 7
  • Views 695
    Participant count
  • Participant list
S

Starkillers2019

need a amp or amps   for 2 12 in orion hcca subs.    like to run these at 1 ohm   or can be 2 ohms.     watts  atleast  2500 rms each speaker.    maybe alittle more   since no amp is 100% effective.            money   no object           skar,rockford fosgate,psi,sundown, cresendo, orion audio, dc audio,hifonics    so many and to many choices      any help would be great.            im leaning    psi or crescendo  not 100% there

Last edited:
My experience has been terrible with Crescendo.

You have the electrical to back a large amp up?  The Taramps Bass 8000 will be available soon. 
pretty much 360 amp alternator 4 xs power 3400 batteries,  just having hard time with amp choice

Oh the sealed box for HCCAs feller....  You said you wont spend $250 on a custom box but have no budget for an amp now?   😆

The same person who got good advise but thought he knew more than everyone else...

Figure it out yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn I missed it. Is this a feller or a broad? Avy is mighty feminine. I ask because the other stubborn ass on the forum has a female username. Andrea. 

Might as well go with a couple of Orion amps. If your running Hcca's sealed tho then you need to rethink your entire existence.

thanks   orion it i

Oh the sealed box for HCCAs feller....  You said you wont spend $250 on a custom box but have no budget for an amp now?   😆

The same person who got good advise but thought he knew more than everyone else...

Figure it out yourself.
no need to be a cancer .got nothing nice to say or help with then just be quiet,  it was just a question.     and yes 250  for any box ( then shipping is 45)    is to much when i have the skills to make one for 60$ worth of wood.    and thank you again orion audio for the email.

Last edited:
thanks for the post back slo ride..      

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.