New 12" Brahma

Participant count
  • Participant list
i received mine last week....

20190322_065842.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks nice... how does that Brahma sound in there?
beautiful....box is your design(Fi SSD), but the guy i had build it for me f*cked up on port length, ended up being 26hz tune instead of 30hz, but i think it worked out better at 26hz, i might throw some 2x4's in to bring it up a bit...but overall more than satisfied....almost too loud for me at times

i dunno its kinda hard for me to get in there and actually measure it, but using a tone generator there is pretty much no cone movement at around 26hz.... he used different bracing pieces,but i wouldnt think those would not displace enough volume to effect it that much....something aint according to plans...but i like it so far so thats all that matters

Did you test the tune with the SSD?

Was it already broken-in?

I'm thinking that if any volume was gained with different bracing and a loosened-up sub was used... it would lower the tune noticeably.

Ah crap... I'll quit cutting-up the corpse so to speak... as long as you're pleased

tested with SSD and Brahma both same result.... 26ish

extremely different suspension between the two subs...Fi after a year is still extremely tight, Brahma brand new was as loose as my wifes *******

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.