Rockford Fosgate T3 19'

CplCuddles

Certified Meme Warrior
How's it going guys, I have a SCV-7500D that I'm going to try running at .5ohm (once my electrical upgrades are finished.) I am going to be buying 2 RF T3 19s (after I get a 3rd gen Tahoe) and I'm curious if anyone has any experience with them and if you think the 7500d will be too much for them? I am going to tune at 28hz and hopefully destroy those lows and my tahoe.

I heard 4 of them at CES Showdown, pretty bonkers.  Rockfords top end model has always been serious business.
Yeah, they are pretty f'in cool. Haven't got to hear them yet, but with an Fs of 27hz a 28hz tune should be awesome. I wanted something different, that not a ton of people have. Tired of all the cookie cutter.

Same except for the survival ****. Im thinking a few kilos of blow and just dropping dead on top of a few high priced whores.
Oh I won't be buying survival **** she might. I don't plan on surviving if the world goes to ****. Definitely would blow some $ on some kinda altitude adjustment...

The 7500D probably won't be enough power unless its wired at .5

I'd get a Taramps Bass 15k and wire it to .5 instead of the 7500D. The 7500D is literally a cookie cutter clone board AND its a long board so it will likely fail due to vibration resulting in a similar overall reliability to the bass 15k

The 7500D probably won't be enough power unless its wired at .5

I'd get a Taramps Bass 15k and wire it to .5 instead of the 7500D. The 7500D is literally a cookie cutter clone board AND its a long board so it will likely fail due to vibration resulting in a similar overall reliability to the bass 15k
Trash advice. The 7500 is a proven reliable board.. the taramps are known to blow up. Both my taramps 15ks were junk brand new out the box. One went protect and the other blew up. 

Now I remember why I stayed away from this website. Everyone is the same and no one is original. Everyone just suggest taramps and wolframe crap because it’s what people are talking about and they are cheap. Those arnt good companies. Wake up people crist 

Trash advice. The 7500 is a proven reliable board.. the taramps are known to blow up. Both my taramps 15ks were junk brand new out the box. One went protect and the other blew up. 

Now I remember why I stayed away from this website. Everyone is the same and no one is original. Everyone just suggest taramps and wolframe crap because it’s what people are talking about and they are cheap. Those arnt good companies. Wake up people crist 
hey even you was salty with Sundown for a minute.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.