Speakers cut out for 3 seconds

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bass Boy Drew

CarAudio.com Newbie
So for the past couple of months I've had this issue that I've been trying to resolve. My 4 channel Rockville amp will cut out sound to my 4 door speakers for 3 seconds, but my subwoofers will continue to play along with my tweeters. my tweeters are wired to the head unit and my subs are wired to a different amp. Ive tried to resolve this problem for a while now ive checked my ground remote wire power wire and still nothing. 

My entire system shuts down or mutes intermittently for a few seconds, then continues from where it left off. I thought it was something to do with the “brains” of my car. My ride is a ‘13 Camaro SS. What vehicle do you have?

Amp might be dying. After playing for a couple minutes, my Zapco would do the same thing. Now it constantly plays three seconds on, three seconds in protect, back and forth like that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.