Wolfram 7500

Just never going to be in stock. Only way to get one is to give him your money and he will order it from China and have it shipped here on YOUR DIME. Stupid 

Yup, the hate has begun!!

Btw, both my amps were around 630 bucks. And I didn't pay for shipping. Also that included a 10% discount. Can't go wrong there.

Lol yup. I knew who you talking about too. That's why I chimed in.

So...how's that slllllloowwww build coming along, @PPVtahoe11  ?!
Actually I emailed Jacobs wife about buying 6 xv2 12s from the refurbished program. She was going to email me back today but never did. Hopefully she does tomorrow. I sold my nsv3s to a buddy for 2grand so I got 2 grand to buy new woofers 

one of the people he was with did have meth on them during the robbery 
In Phoenix?.. say it isn't so... lmao (look at the size and number of jails locally)

I'm in the East Valley/AJ area, used to live in Sunnyslope, also just north of the Gila River reservation and got a friend lives in the Deer Valley area (all hot spots).

It's everywhere Imo... usually you don't even need to look that hard either. 

Wolfram is really taking off around here, I just won't pony up cash for something that's available... "someday". Friends went thru the waiting and I just can't see myself dealing with the turmoil when something holds my purchase up during shipping. Seems like a solid product tho... just not for me. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.