Will these parts all work together?

Participant count
  • Participant list

v3x

PA
Hi there,

I have everything ready to order but I wanted to check with someone more knowledgeable first. I've been without subs for a while and I'm doing a fresh install on an 2011 Dodge Avenger v6. I believe the alternator is 140amp? I was looking to buy these subs in 4ohm and wire them to down to 1ohm on this amp. Along with an LC2i and this wiring kit. Inside of a ported box.

Would all of those parts work together in that configuration? If not, does anyone have any recommendations? I'm trying to budget around $600.

Thank you,

Brandon

Last edited by a moderator:
What size subs? Your link goes to the landing page of the HDS 2.1 series. 

American Bass XD series or Sundown E series are good choices. Power them with an Orion XTR1500 and you have up to $200 left for a custom made box.

Hifonics amps don't do rated power. So you aren't getting what you are paying for.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.