I need some advice and recommendations

Participant count
  • Participants list

snb778
5,000+ posts

blaugh!!!!
Hey guys,

I was originally going to run my Treo Engineering SSX 18", but decided I don't want to go through upgrading the alternator.

Where is the most you recommend running off the stock ALT with an upgraded battery? Can I get away with 2KW?

I'm looking to run 2x15's now, something around 750RMS. I'm not to familiar with this power range, what do you guys recommend? Something around $150 each preferably

Needs to fit in a 2010 Maxima​

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Honestly, beyond what you need. It will do the trick for sure, but it is excessive. Not a bad thing, just more than you will ever need. No need...
Also use the Orange wire. It will be constant 12v. Yes, you can bi-amp your co-axials. You just separate the tweeter wires ftom the terminals and...
Man, sounds great - no pun intended! Glad you're happy with those Morels, I think they are special. Not sure why they don't get the local love. I...
I'd also recommend that at the very least, you deaden the doors with some sort of mass layer like this Siless Max 120 mil (3mm) 30 sqft Car Sound...
Try removing all the signal from the amp, turn the gains up and down, see it is present. If it is, then the amp is the issue,if not, then it is...

About this thread

snb778

5,000+ posts
blaugh!!!!
snb778
ex. Los Angeles, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date