Its been a few years, someone catch me up!

Participant count
  • Participant list

snb778
5,000+ posts

blaugh!!!!
Hello everyone,

Its been several years since I was in the car audio scene.  I am interested in getting my sub up an running again in a cost effective way.

Last I was involved, team PSI was doing a lot of customizing subs, many many people were running Sundowns, and Audioque, DD, and FI.  

I had an 18" Treo Engineering SSX which was rebuilt be PSI as a dual flatwound alum VC.  I was running an Autotek MM3000.1 at .5 ohms tuned to 33Hz.  Daily I was doing about 148+ db.  I saved this sub for the last 5-6 years because I loved it so much and swore to myself I would use it again some day.  Team DOA was killin it in the Chicagoland competitions, especially Mike and his Barney van!

What are the common subs/ brands that people are running today? Any amp I can look for- for around $500 to power this thing (used of course).

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
sundown still big so is psi, now brutal sounds amps and subs coming up.. wolfram, resilient sounds has awesome stuff.. even dark audio has good subs cheap.. some of us like the FU car audio subs.. guy from here ryan has started "budget gem or bust" utube channel for amp dynos he test amps that well most of us poor folks use lol.. all caught up..... u can get new wolfram 2400 for $240

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.