Check out this sub

Boomin_tahoe
5,000+ posts

Hurtin' feelings errrday.
WA
image.pngimage.pngimage.png

Is he the snowflake or are you? Why you hating on his ****? I dont get haters at all. 
How am I hating if I don't like the "basket" design for it? As popwarhomie said mount it sideways...see what happens. That heavyass motor is gonna rip those thin aluminum parts off. It's a poor design. 

How am I hating if I don't like the "basket" design for it? As popwarhomie said mount it sideways...see what happens. That heavyass motor is gonna rip those thin aluminum parts off. It's a poor design. 
No . .No. Snowflake.  I wasnt calling you a hater. Just sparking debate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lulz, looks like someone with access to a machine shop and wayyyy too much time on their hands. 
What do you have to do with this per slo ride?!

I would expect a superior pro sub builder to have a better design than this but it's poor.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.