01 Chevy Silverado under seat box designs

Participant count
  • Participants list

Joe 537

CarAudio.com Newbie
I have 2 10” kicker subs in a factory box that does ok but I want more bass. I have seen a couple of trucks with downward firing boxes that are ported putting out killer bass. I can build a box I just don’t know what size or design to build. Any help with this will be very helpful. 

Gonna sound muffled like a muffuletta sandwich...forward firing or remove back seat or nothing. I had a 03 Silverado ex cab up firing 2 12's  even with 3 layers of sound dampening on the roof wasn't good, only good sound I had in the truck was 2 forward firing 10" jl w3's.

I hate under the seat enclosures where there's not enough room to front fire. I've got 8.5 inches of height to play with. Tried down fire up fire all ******. Old ladies car so seats need to stay in. I've gotten to the point of sick of how it sounds. Either gonna figure out away to get 8s front firing or settle on 6.5s. I wouldn't waste your time op on down fire..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.