This makes no sense

Participant count
  • Participants list

MattinMO

Senior VIP Member
So much no about this...who dafuq is gonna buy a 8” ns that really is a 9” ns...like wtf I like me some 8” woofers but if you’re going to spend that kind of money there is so much more you could do...smh @sundown 

Last edited by a moderator:
705.jpg

I get that this was a very youdoufus like rant post but I just don't get the direction Sundown is heading its like (on a muchhhh smaller scale) Harley Davidson used to make motorcycles that blue collar hard working folk could afford and those were the people that road them now they ask $40k for a bike and constantly on the brink of going under...I just don't get it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah have fun with your 9” for $900...takes you back to that time you were in Bangkok paying $600 for 6” huh?

I get that this was a very youdoufus like rant post but I just don't get the direction Sundown is heading its like (on a muchhhh smaller scale) Harley Davidson used to make motorcycles that blue collar hard working folk could afford and those were the people that road them now they ask $40k for a bike and constantly on the brink of going under...I just don't get it.
Then don't by them. Why are you so butt hurt about this. Also only a few Harleys are $40k. Must are under $20k, and plenty are under $10k. Change your f*****g tampon and get over it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.