Sign in to follow this  
poorman

speakers not working

so I got my stereo hooked up it turns on and the stereo I had before was a custom stereo and everything worked but when I got my new one set up it works but dont have sound coming from speakers it has the bass to my subs but no audio I have 1 blown speaker before the new stereo but now they all aren't working does anyone know what could be wrong

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

2016 Focus ST3 - Rockford DSR1 / PPI 900.4 / Silverflute 6.5" mids / Massive CT2 tweeters /Sundown Xv2 15"/ Taramps DSP3k / Stinger Roadkill / KNU wiring / Northstar SMSAGM80 /

2010 Focus coupe 157@46hz

Pioneer 80prs /(8) FU Audio 750 12"s / (4) FSD 2600s / (1) FSD 125.4 / (1) FSD 85.4 / (4) Crescendo UN-10" mids / (4) Crescendo FT1 tweeters / Stinger Roadkill / 2/0 EB flex wire / (5) Powerware 90AH batteries / DC 270XP Alt /

https://www.youtube.com/popwarhomie

too many freq at once, burn the coil, we all know, over 40-50hz, its all coilburning material.

Lots of issues could be assumed here, if not sure, you can attach pics of the install, are you running external amps or just being powered from a head unit.

Do you know how to use a multimeter as it will make your life easy if you are into DIY install???.

Let us know more details as it hard to provide possible causes unless we know what components are involved here.  You have to be patient with car audio as parts do tend to get loose so good installation is the main key when you are trying to achieve decent sound in an automotive environment,  that's why soldering connections, property wire gauge and distributors are used. So is sound deadening and speaker placement. 

Cheers mate!

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this