speakers not working

Participant count
  • Participants list

poorman

CarAudio.com Newbie
so I got my stereo hooked up it turns on and the stereo I had before was a custom stereo and everything worked but when I got my new one set up it works but dont have sound coming from speakers it has the bass to my subs but no audio I have 1 blown speaker before the new stereo but now they all aren't working does anyone know what could be wrong

Lots of issues could be assumed here, if not sure, you can attach pics of the install, are you running external amps or just being powered from a head unit.

Do you know how to use a multimeter as it will make your life easy if you are into DIY install???.

Let us know more details as it hard to provide possible causes unless we know what components are involved here.  You have to be patient with car audio as parts do tend to get loose so good installation is the main key when you are trying to achieve decent sound in an automotive environment,  that's why soldering connections, property wire gauge and distributors are used. So is sound deadening and speaker placement. 

Cheers mate!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.