Silverado Subwoofer

Participant count
  • Participant list
Would I still get good sound if I just had one sub instead of two and then this box

http://subthump.com/Chevrolet-GMC-Custom-Subwoofer-Boxes/Chevy-Silverado-and-GMC-Sierra-Extended-And-Double-Cab-Sub-Enclosures-by-Subthump/99-06-GM-Extended-Cab-Ultra-Deep-Single-1012-Downfire-Box.html

Yes you can.

I'd suggest using a 12 for a single sub setup. Or custom build a ported box for a 10.

I don't know how much bass you are actually looking for. For me 2 10s is the smallest I'd go. 1 12 is ok I just want more personally. This is all sealed boxes of course.

If you get a custom design for a ported box you can get alot more out of the same subs. You will just use typically twice the space for ported then sealed. 

@Shredder can help you with a design if you want to go that route

Cost to build yourself is minimal if you have the tools to do it. $60-$80

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.