Soundstream AR1.8000D vs. DS18 CANDY-XXL1B vs. Hifonics ZXX-3200.1D

Sullivan546

CarAudio.com Newbie
I'm looking to upgrade my amp as my Cerwin Vega 2000 watt amp cannot keep up anymore. I am pushing two 15's (either Sundown or American Bass) The Sundowns are 1000w each and the AB are 1600w each. I have had no experience with any of these three amp companies and I need help deciding. Not sure if any of these companies are untrustworthy.

Any response is helpful. I'm trying for the loudest and bassiest possible without spending upwards of a thousand dollars.

61rrngUeNJL._SL1200_.jpg

612mnZHZvtL._SL1000_.jpg

41XwtjeKL9L.jpg

Soundstream *****....needs to be kicked to the curb.  Hifonics is just as bad as SS.

What's your budget? I would get something like this...

010.jpg

I've never really heard Taramps before. They're a good, trustworthy company?
The newer lines are as reliable as the korean boards made by S&I and zenon, if not more reliable on the bigger boards

Full bridge is way more common than it was just a few years ago and taramps is probably the biggest company producing them

The newer lines are as reliable as the korean boards made by S&I and zenon, if not more reliable on the bigger boards

Full bridge is way more common than it was just a few years ago and taramps is probably the biggest company producing them
What is the difference full-bridge brings?

What is the difference full-bridge brings?
Taramps is more reliable then the trash brands you listed. full bridge technology relies on high voltage vs high amperage to make power. Usually these full bridge amps are a lot more efficient and make a lot of power without needing a lot of electrical upgrades vs the korean half bridge counterparts.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.