Connected my sub backwards?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Ali2627

Hi i got a  high inverter or whatever its called that converts the sound from the door speakers to the subwoofer and the output has 2 black connections and i dont know which goes where does it matter?

still works but idk 

PAC SNI-35 Variable LOC Line Out Converter

-.- i don't have the manual an audio shop installed it for me so they took it 1 year ago lol..................... 
That amazing piece of technology you used to write that post gives you access to unprecedented amounts of information but you still asked. It took me 3 clicks to find the manual. Go read the manual. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.