What best lithium battery under a $1k run around 8000rms

Participant count
  • Participant list

Woodley420

Ok I got a yellow top under my hood.all big three been upgraded with zero gauge. I had kinetik 2400 before i upgraded my amps and subs and now I definitely need to upgrade n I want to go lithuim but I'm not looking spend more then 700 but would spend more if had to.i got buddy going sale me a 28ah lithium battery brand new for 550. So any suggestions main one I been looking at is the limitless 25ah or the 45ah but the 45ah is over a 1k$. I also have a upgraded 280amp alternator 

I've been looking into doing it. Got a friend who going be fixing one my amps and builds them. So might have him do it he saying around 600. I was just looking to see what everyone's using lithium wise. Since I've never used lithuim yet.

Either buy LTO cells from a group buy or buy 3-4 banks of caps. 

Personally I'd buy the caps (new, or from a trusted used source) because they're more proven long term than ANY of the lithium cells on the market right now.

I have a Taramps Bass 12k at .5 with 2 banks of caps, 2 55ah AGM's, and 2 alts (about 320dca at idle) and I can demo at idle. I need about 2 more banks of caps but I'm supporting a huge load (1000dca+) with basically alt output and caps

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.