Anyone running NVX speakers

Participant count
  • Participants list

Radcman7

CarAudio.com Newbie
Planning a new build and I was going to pull all equipment out of my truck to reuse, but then I'd have to buy new equipment to replace prior to selling. I'm looking at doing a budget build. Planning on taking my pioneer headunit and NVX JAD900.5 amp and leave the rest. I was really impressed by the amp so I started looking into what else they offer. They have a pretty cheap set of component speakers, NVX VSP65 looks like a solid speaker for the price range, and the rear doors take 6x8 so figured I'd get the NVX VSP68 as well. Going to run them with a Sundown SA-8 V3. 

Just looking to see if anyone else runs them. Seem to have pretty good reviews. 

Planning a new build and I was going to pull all equipment out of my truck to reuse, but then I'd have to buy new equipment to replace prior to selling. I'm looking at doing a budget build. Planning on taking my pioneer headunit and NVX JAD900.5 amp and leave the rest. I was really impressed by the amp so I started looking into what else they offer. They have a pretty cheap set of component speakers, NVX VSP65 looks like a solid speaker for the price range, and the rear doors take 6x8 so figured I'd get the NVX VSP68 as well. Going to run them with a Sundown SA-8 V3. 

Just looking to see if anyone else runs them. Seem to have pretty good reviews. 
You might not find anyone on here using those. A lot of people on here use raw drivers. I have a nvx vcw 10 it's a nice sub very well built imo

Only experience I have with their products other then their 4 guage wire,speaker wire and sound deadening. That stuff was good also.

You might not find anyone on here using those. A lot of people on here use raw drivers. I have a nvx vcw 10 it's a nice sub very well built imo

Only experience I have with their products other then their 4 guage wire,speaker wire and sound deadening. That stuff was good also.
Yea haven't had much luck on other forums either. Seems to be relatively new brand and not high end so it's hard to get good info. I agree all their other equipment I've seen has bee nicely built. I feel they fit in that weird space of Nicer than low end but not quite as nice as mid level. For $80 may give them a try.

Yea haven't had much luck on other forums either. Seems to be relatively new brand and not high end so it's hard to get good info. I agree all their other equipment I've seen has bee nicely built. I feel they fit in that weird space of Nicer than low end but not quite as nice as mid level. For $80 may give them a try.
Does your pioneer have network capabilitie (3 way crossover)? If so I'd be looking at raw drivers from places like parts express or madisound. Unless you just have to have rear fill. For around the same price as the nvx you can get some quality drivers. 

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.