Sign in to follow this  
Radcman7

Anyone running NVX speakers

Planning a new build and I was going to pull all equipment out of my truck to reuse, but then I'd have to buy new equipment to replace prior to selling. I'm looking at doing a budget build. Planning on taking my pioneer headunit and NVX JAD900.5 amp and leave the rest. I was really impressed by the amp so I started looking into what else they offer. They have a pretty cheap set of component speakers, NVX VSP65 looks like a solid speaker for the price range, and the rear doors take 6x8 so figured I'd get the NVX VSP68 as well. Going to run them with a Sundown SA-8 V3. 

Just looking to see if anyone else runs them. Seem to have pretty good reviews. 

54 minutes ago, Radcman7 said:

Planning a new build and I was going to pull all equipment out of my truck to reuse, but then I'd have to buy new equipment to replace prior to selling. I'm looking at doing a budget build. Planning on taking my pioneer headunit and NVX JAD900.5 amp and leave the rest. I was really impressed by the amp so I started looking into what else they offer. They have a pretty cheap set of component speakers, NVX VSP65 looks like a solid speaker for the price range, and the rear doors take 6x8 so figured I'd get the NVX VSP68 as well. Going to run them with a Sundown SA-8 V3. 

Just looking to see if anyone else runs them. Seem to have pretty good reviews. 

You might not find anyone on here using those. A lot of people on here use raw drivers. I have a nvx vcw 10 it's a nice sub very well built imo

Only experience I have with their products other then their 4 guage wire,speaker wire and sound deadening. That stuff was good also.

2006 ridgeline hu:KW ddx9903s morel 5.25 maximo comps 6.5 maximo coaxial 2 Dayton ultimax 8s 1.65 @35 amp Rf t1000x5ab

work truck 2017 international pro star Alpine ute62 hu. Amps RF t1000.5ad 4 ch mode infinity k1000  sa 15 3.5 @ 30hz or 2 type s12 6.3 @ 41 hz  or jbl s3 2.0 36hz. or nvx  vcw 10 1.1 @ 32hz  2 8 " eminence pro woofers. 2" Dayton rs52fn midrange. 1 1/8 Dayton dc28f silk dome tweeters.

7 minutes ago, fithwheel said:

You might not find anyone on here using those. A lot of people on here use raw drivers. I have a nvx vcw 10 it's a nice sub very well built imo

Only experience I have with their products other then their 4 guage wire,speaker wire and sound deadening. That stuff was good also.

Yea haven't had much luck on other forums either. Seems to be relatively new brand and not high end so it's hard to get good info. I agree all their other equipment I've seen has bee nicely built. I feel they fit in that weird space of Nicer than low end but not quite as nice as mid level. For $80 may give them a try.

1 hour ago, Radcman7 said:

Yea haven't had much luck on other forums either. Seems to be relatively new brand and not high end so it's hard to get good info. I agree all their other equipment I've seen has bee nicely built. I feel they fit in that weird space of Nicer than low end but not quite as nice as mid level. For $80 may give them a try.

Does your pioneer have network capabilitie (3 way crossover)? If so I'd be looking at raw drivers from places like parts express or madisound. Unless you just have to have rear fill. For around the same price as the nvx you can get some quality drivers. 

2006 ridgeline hu:KW ddx9903s morel 5.25 maximo comps 6.5 maximo coaxial 2 Dayton ultimax 8s 1.65 @35 amp Rf t1000x5ab

work truck 2017 international pro star Alpine ute62 hu. Amps RF t1000.5ad 4 ch mode infinity k1000  sa 15 3.5 @ 30hz or 2 type s12 6.3 @ 41 hz  or jbl s3 2.0 36hz. or nvx  vcw 10 1.1 @ 32hz  2 8 " eminence pro woofers. 2" Dayton rs52fn midrange. 1 1/8 Dayton dc28f silk dome tweeters.

some are rebadged  sb acoustics so its not too bad.

09 Sienna Subs : Four Team Ascendant 18s......Sub amp: Two Taramps 15k

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS......Mids/Highs two pioneer gm 8604 bridged, one at 4 ohms bridged one at 2 ohms bridged, one ppi 600.2 for tweets.

Front stage: Two PWX 10s per door midbass only....... PRV 6MR500 midrange....... Massive CT 2 german tweeters.

320 amp Singer alt....... 1 group 34 under the hood 6 group31 agms in the back 560 amp hours total.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this