Hooking up an Audio Control LCQ1

Participant count
  • Participant list

Mark Wissman

CarAudio.com Newbie
I am going to install an LCQ1 to my 2012 Jeep GC with a factory amplifier. Audio Control installation instructions say the LCQ1 goes between my factory amp and my aftermarket amps. Does anyone have the schematics for a Jeep factory amp so I know what color of wires are for the front, rear and sub outputs? In other words what wires connect the factory amp to the inputs on the LCQ1?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

if you can read a simplistic book you can follow the directions to put together just fine. Its not rocket science. If you have questions about the...
Well, I've owned probably over 100 different drivers in the last 40 years and almost every single speaker in the NVX line-up over the last 8...
As the title states, I'm selling my 10W6v2D4. This sub is in excellent shape and was recently re-coned to replace all internal soft parts (you'll...
TBH, that is too many speakers for just a pair of 10" subs. The Skar 6.5s and tweeters are very efficient and can get super loud on moderate...

About this thread

Mark Wissman

CarAudio.com Newbie
Mark Wissman
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Mark Wissman