Sign in to follow this  
XxAndreaxX

ANSWERED Help with my enclosure

I have an Idea, if I put a frontfiring ported box at 45º?? meaning, it fires all, both woofers both ports, 45º up to the cabin. most of sound will bounce back due the seats, and the hole to the cabin is not big enough??

or should I mount a separation Wall around the woofers, to separate from the trunk??

What is it with ignoring good advice and coming up with dumb ideas? Between this thread and a couple of others regarding mtx subs I'm afraid of mtx subs. I'm afraid they'll turn me into a retard

2006 ridgeline hu:KW ddx9903s morel 5.25 maximo comps 6.5 maximo coaxial 2 Dayton ultimax 8s 1.65 @35 amp Rf t1000x5ab

work truck 2017 international pro star Alpine ute62 hu. Amps RF t1000.5ad 4 ch mode infinity k1000  sa 15 3.84 @ 35hz or 2 type s12 6.3 @ 41 hz  or jbl s3 2.0 36hz. or nvx  vcw 10 1.1 @ 32hz  2 8 " eminence pro woofers. 2" Dayton rs52fn midrange. 1 1/8 Dayton dc28f silk dome tweeters.

You guys should just ignore everything this nutsack says and let him figure it out on his own since he knows more than everyone with all these genius ideas. People like this deserve zero help. 

giphy.gif

Lol this dude is back? Hahahah  Already had to put one thing he said in my sig.

Edited by Popwarhomie

2016 Focus ST3 - Rockford DSR1 / PPI 900.4 / Silverflute 6.5" mids / Massive CT2 tweeters /Sundown Xv2 15"/ Taramps DSP3k / Stinger Roadkill / KNU wiring / Northstar SMSAGM80 /

2010 Focus coupe 157@46hz

Pioneer 80prs /(8) FU Audio 750 12"s / (4) FSD 2600s / (1) FSD 125.4 / (1) FSD 85.4 / (4) Crescendo UN-10" mids / (4) Crescendo FT1 tweeters / Stinger Roadkill / 2/0 EB flex wire / (5) Powerware 90AH batteries / DC 270XP Alt /

https://www.youtube.com/popwarhomie

too many freq at once, burn the coil, we all know, over 40-50hz, its all coilburning material.

Dudes in Spain, if I was @XxAndreaxX I would just be focused on chasing them fine women they gots there and not car audio!

My wife doesn’t know about my car audio addiction...shhhh

7 minutes ago, Popwarhomie said:

Lol this dude is back? Hahahah  Already had to put one thing he said in my sig.

OKzPBI2.png

I think he's gonna be the champ someday... he just won't quit

JVC KD-X350BTS, FI Bl-18v3d2, Deaf Bonce AAK 4000.1, RF 500s, Polk DB comps, Cache Preamp/EQ250A Ces

2 hours ago, THATpurpleKUSH said:

You guys should just ignore everything this nutsack says and let him figure it out on his own since he knows more than everyone with all these genius ideas. People like this deserve zero help. 

But its fun to roast him...maybe he'll get it... but he better watch out for those unwanted (coil burning) frequencies... :ban:

JVC KD-X350BTS, FI Bl-18v3d2, Deaf Bonce AAK 4000.1, RF 500s, Polk DB comps, Cache Preamp/EQ250A Ces

It's time for this thread to fade away into the abyss..

I AM The Future of personal transportation, NOW!!
Pretty sure everyone on this site hates you (@JohnKuthe) more then me and that's very hard to accomplish.

ok, i figured out, that bass réflex opposite to woofers, is a bad Idea. that's why I was thinking about flip everything, and put a vent at the same side as the woofers, and fire everything into the Little hole that sepparates cabin from trunk.

but the réflex if its in the middle, it will fire in to the cabin, the rest will bounce back at the seats.

image.png.5cc8f2f9700b210786d1db6129c42578.png

so the vent would end up like good (a), but the woofers will end up like bad (a)

thanks

what in the actual f**k are you saying

My wife doesn’t know about my car audio addiction...shhhh

look at this 4th order. is the size loyal??

Resultado de imagen de position subwoofer in trunk

i'd have someone design you a proper 4th order for a 15 and you build the box properly exactly to how they design it and you have nothing to do with the setup's design.

09 Sienna Subs : Four Team Ascendant 18s......Sub amp: Two Taramps 15k

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS......Mids/Highs two pioneer gm 8604 bridged, one at 4 ohms bridged one at 2 ohms bridged, one ppi 600.2 for tweets.

Front stage: Two PWX 10s per door midbass only....... PRV 6MR500 midrange....... Massive CT 2 german tweeters.

320 amp Singer alt....... 1 group 34 under the hood 6 group31 agms in the back 560 amp hours total.

15 minutes ago, XxAndreaxX said:

Resultado de imagen de position subwoofer in trunk

You find crap like that ^^^^ pos on C/L around here for around $15... I'd agree with others, at this point your theories are just getting worse... leave it to someone else to set your ride up.

7 minutes ago, Jeffdachef said:

i'd have someone design you a proper 4th order for a 15 and you build the box properly exactly to how they design it and you have nothing to do with the setup's design.

aha, what would be the size???

2 hours ago, XxAndreaxX said:

aha, what would be the size???

the whole trunk.

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS......Mids/Highs two pioneer gm 8604 bridged, one at 4 ohms bridged one at 2 ohms bridged, one ppi 600.2 for tweets.

Front stage: Two PWX 10s per door midbass only....... PRV 6MR500 midrange....... Massive CT 2 german tweeters.

320 amp Singer alt....... 1 group 34 under the hood 6 group31 agms in the back 560 amp hours total.

2016 Focus ST3 - Rockford DSR1 / PPI 900.4 / Silverflute 6.5" mids / Massive CT2 tweeters /Sundown Xv2 15"/ Taramps DSP3k / Stinger Roadkill / KNU wiring / Northstar SMSAGM80 /

Pioneer 80prs /(8) FU Audio 750 12"s / (4) FSD 2600s / (1) FSD 125.4 / (1) FSD 85.4 / (4) Crescendo UN-10" mids / (4) Crescendo FT1 tweeters / Stinger Roadkill / 2/0 EB flex wire / (5) Powerware 90AH batteries / DC 270XP Alt /

too many freq at once, burn the coil, we all know, over 40-50hz, its all coilburning material.

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 8:15 PM, Popwarhomie said:

bro, you can't compare top end sundown, to the lowest end MTX. you have 3 times the excursión in any sundown.

the designed liters for my MTX is 50liter for sealed and 70liters for ported.

so, in a 4th order, I immagine I need around 120liters, right?

I'm showing an example of the size of a 4th order for a single 15....   Jesus f*****g christ you keep getting more stupid.

7 hours ago, XxAndreaxX said:

bro, you can't compare top end sundown, to the lowest end MTX. you have 3 times the excursión in any sundown.

the designed liters for my MTX is 50liter for sealed and 70liters for ported.

so, in a 4th order, I immagine I need around 120liters, right?

you need a box as big as the one in that video. IF you cant do that, then forget it.

how does a 4th order sounds like??? a restricted band sealed box, or a bass réflex?? you know what I mean, that dry punch of sealed, or that longer muddy punch of bass réflex?

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this