Fusion fp-402 distortion protection flashing

Participant count
  • Participant list

Krusty0921

CarAudio.com Newbie
I have a fusion fp-402 amp connected to two sony xplod subs , there hasnt been a problem with it since i connected them at home about 1,5 years ago , just last night i turned them up and they were cutting out , when the volume is turned up the protection light starts flickering when the bass hits , the amp is also powered by a 620w pc powersupply

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I was thinking the cost verses the price of a new subwoofer wouldnt be worth the effort. Fusion Audio wasnt a very well made brand of audio in general
It is in eBay. It is a bit more complicated. You clip off the gray blocks on your radio's harness and splice in the new harness by color matching...
Well I finally had a chance to hook up the us acoustics amp. What a difference. Still playing around with the 13 band equilizer. The h/u put out...
U have to ignore that idiot !...thats the next thing i would do is check wires.i would run new beings how the wiring is old.
Hey guys, anyone with a DD-1 or other distortion detector in the south florida area ? Thnks

About this thread

Krusty0921

CarAudio.com Newbie
Krusty0921
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Krusty0921