What amp should I get

A bit more info would be needed to give you an actual recommendation. The model of the drivers you're using would help. Also what kind of enclosure do you plan on using...it will determine what kind of features your amp may need...like if you're going to go with a ported enclosure then you may want an amp with a subsonic filter etc. Do you have certain budgetary or electrical restrictions? Are your goals more SQ or are you lookin to shake the block?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah man, you need to advised you want to pound the pavement or more an SQ dude!  Also please provide us the model number of your subwoofers so we know its single or dual voice coils.  Also your ride so we know its not space restricted in size. Cheers mate!

They are 600 watt 10 inch massive TKO104 subs, in a Qbox! My truck is a 2006 dodge 4door under the back seat! 

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.