2011 Silverado crew cab box and sub help.

Participant count
  • Participant list

Fadawn0420

CarAudio.com Newbie
I have a 2011 Silverado crew cab and I am looking for the best sub and box option. I have a Rockford fosgate T1000 amp for sub or subs. I was looking at the ground shaker under seat box and was going to put two Rockford Fosgate Slim P3s in it. My issue is air space. Yah the subs fit but is there enough air space to really pound? I also considered getting a T1 Rockford Fosgate slim and blocking one opening with wood or a 12 bass radiator passive speaker to get enough air space. Any ideas?

Only subs I've put in my crew cab was a set of 13tw5s. These subs in .8cubes each have 0 issue digging deep or getting decently loud.

But they are expensive. I was considering a pair of sundown sd3 10s prior to getting a good deal on the jl subs

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.