New Dayton Audio subs...looks like a beast.

Participant count
  • Participant list

NSTALN
10+ year member

Dismember
vXLD3PS.jpg

LyWQlbq.jpg

vFY2WwP.jpg

TyYwSdY.jpg

9fHpGZV.jpg

New Reference 'HE' series (High Excursion). Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
dayton isnt messing around these days. Those look pretty nice. cost? if you dont mind me asking, that is. Also, uhm..... white elephant in the room... I think we all deserve pics of that rack system in the background. SHOW US THE GOODS SIR!!
I wish I had answers to your queries...but the truth is I stole this from another forum. LOL

You now know as much as I do about these.

But yes, it does appear that Dayton is really stepping up their game.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if they are a replacement for the Ultimax series or if they will slot into the existing lineup.

The surround says high excursion and overall it looks stout. I can't find any specs on them.
I was wondering the same thing about the Ultramax...these look like they would be in the same 'class' so maybe a replacement? I couldn't find any specs either. I thought I had read somewhere that Parts-Express had bought-out TC Sounds...the motor (at a glance) kinda looks like the 3HP like the TC3k's used to use.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.