Best Battery Charger under 150.00

Participant count
  • Participant list

West1
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Whats the best battery charger under 150.00

Is the CTek 7002 still a top charger?

I've never charged my batteries over the past 2 yrs and I need to start. I might of pushed my XS Power to the limit as I drop from 14.3 to 13.1 during bass drop (stinger volt meter on sub amp). Some songs drop me to high 12's. A month ago, I would not drop lower than 13.8 and this was very few songs.

Mechman 270 HO

XS Power

(forget the name of the deep cycle RV battery)

0ga wiring and big 3

Tyvm!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea thats it. Its 200 on Amazon. I would try to ask Crutchfield to match it. 
Good idea, I'll reach out and see if they will price match. 
Im trying to search via web and the forum, I cant seem to word it correctly.

If I have a Duracell G31 AGM and an XS Power d3400 battery wired in parallel, can I hook up the charger to the battery in the hood (XS power) or do I need to charge each one separately because of different brands?

Last edited by a moderator:
Good idea, I'll reach out and see if they will price match. 
Im trying to search via web and the forum, I cant seem to word it correctly.

If I have a Duracell G31 AGM and an XS Power d3400 battery wired in parallel, can I hook up the charger to the battery in the hood (XS power) or do I need to charge each one separately because of different brands?
theyre all gonna see 12 volts from the charger. The only difference between chargers is the amperage theyre capable of and if they have intelligent charging or not. Its really just a dc inverter and the intelligent ones have a processor that controls the flow

theyre all gonna see 12 volts from the charger. The only difference between chargers is the amperage theyre capable of and if they have intelligent charging or not. Its really just a dc inverter and the intelligent ones have a processor that controls the flow
Awesome, thanks bro!

In reading Chargers, I came across these 3 that are highly recommended in order of "best".

What would be the deal breaker between the 3 to make ones decision?

I just want something that will charge quick but I see slow charge is the best way to go. The top 2 are cheaper so I hesitate to pull the trigger on double the cost if there is no overwhelming benefit.

NOCO Genius G7200 (95.00)

https://no.co/g7200?_sm_au_=isVJFFJf1zV6FZ3f

CTEK MULTI US 7002 (105.00)

https://smartercharger.com/collections/vehicle/products/ctek-multi-us-7002

XS Power HF1215 12V 15 Amp High Frequency AGM IntelliCharger (199.00)

https://4xspower.com/shop/charging/hf1215-12v-high-frequency-agm-intellicharger-15a/

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.