Does anyone live near West Midlands/Staffordshire (UK)?

Participant count
  • Participant list

King Mustard

Car Audio Beginner
When I bought my Peugeot 308, someone had installed some aftermarket Focal speakers.

I think they're causing issues with my various head units.

I've asked various times in the forums but it comes down to me needing to be able to test the cabling, the electricals etc., which I have no idea how to do.

I would happily travel to someone if they could have a look. I'd pay, of course!

Last edited by a moderator:
When I bought my Peugeot 308, someone had installed some aftermarket Focal speakers.

I think they're causing issues with my various head units.

I've asked various times in the forums but it comes down to me needing to be able to test the cabling, the electricals etc., which I have no idea how to do.

I would happily travel to someone if they could have a look. I'd pay, of course!
i think we can talk you thru this mate! what kind of issues are you experiencing?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.