Best place to buy Car audio online?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Best prices for car audio online? I want to avoid crutch field and other big name sites (to get the best deal of course)
depends on what exactly youre looking for. SSA is a great place with tons and tons of positive reviews and a moderator here in the forum who can help you should anything go awry and is a (reasonably) nice guy, right @denim?

sonicelectronix is another good place but has no presence in this forum that im aware of

youll see a few guys pop up from time who run small potatoes shops that might be good, but dont have the reputation across a wide range of customers, but might have some strong believers.

Always safe to go with buying straight from the mfg when a good sale is on. SoundQubed has had a decent sale going for a while now and SSA has a blowout on a few items including a pretty nice Sundown 10

I think it depends on what you consider to be the "best deal". If you want a warranty there are a few places that sell with warranty (SSA being one of them, along with Sonic, Crutchfield, D4S, GP, etc..) If you want lowest price.... check ebay for VMI innovations and other sellers... or Amazon.

I've actually gotten some pretty good deals at crutchfield especially on Harmon kardon products. You just have to know how to shop. Pretty easy on the internet. I usually buy stuff that's on sale/clearance/open box etc

There is action, January through March, most stuff slows down a little.
well, a high of +1 F here today might be a cause of that from my neck of the woods at least. I still have to figure out how im gonna fish new speaker wire thru the rubber door boot in my car as i dont wanna do that loom stuff between the chassis and the door panel. At least i have a few months to think about it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.