Line Out Converter channel summing...

Participant count
  • Participant list

GeesPls

CarAudio.com Newbie
OK, what's up guys/gals. I Did want to ask about 2-3 way summing from an audio control LC7i? What will summing do for the music? I'm not understanding the reason for it, so having it explained by someone other than a salesperson would be nice! I saw some diagrams of how to do it on the Audio Controls website, but it didn't explain what it will do for the music. If it could be answered by pointing me in the right forum, or here, I would greatly appreciate the assistance!

OK, what's up guys/gals. I Did want to ask about 2-3 way summing from an audio control LC7i? What will summing do for the music? I'm not understanding the reason for it, so having it explained by someone other than a salesperson would be nice! I saw some diagrams of how to do it on the Audio Controls website, but it didn't explain what it will do for the music. If it could be answered by pointing me in the right forum, or here, I would greatly appreciate the assistance!
audio controls diagram looks stupid comparing it to the words described to say how it works.

Its like this, if you have a factory system that uses front tweeters and front mids and you want to run that converted signal to your amp to one speaker or a set of comps that have a passive crossover, then youll want to sum the factory tweet and mid into one L/R pair to your amp but if youre going to amplify the tweets and mids all separately, then dont sum. It will basically put a pair of already signals that are already crossed over into one signal in case youre not going to bi amp your speakers

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.